Facebook Ads Manager (Remote, Worldwide)
Tokyowheel is a worldwide company dedicated to providing high performance cycling wheels to competitive cyclists.
The Facebook ads manager will create, test, and optimize new and existing facebook ad campaigns. They will write ad copy, utilize existing creative and request additional creative from the Tokyowheel team. They will monitor Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) based on a Sales Gross Profit conversion goal as their primary metric and report it biweekly.
- Manage the Tokyowheel Facebook ads account, maintain a positive Return On Ad Spend, and increase the ad spend as much as possible.
- Create, test, and optimize new and existing facebook ad campaigns to drive sales on tokyowheel.com and improve the cost of customer acquisition.
- Monitor Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) based on a Sales Gross Profit conversion goal as their primary metric and report it biweekly.
- Create new ads by writing ad copy, utilize existing creative and request additional creative from the Tokyowheel team.
- Write copy for landing pages, and communicate needs to Tokyowheel website team, for landing page creation.
- This is a remote position. The successful applicant will be working their own hours, but needs to be available for daily communications with other team members. (via Slack and A/V conference).
- Work From Home, or Anywhere with Internet
- Work Approximately 3 Hours Per Day (Monday ~ Friday)
- Monthly Salary Rate
- Higher Rate After 3 Months
- Opportunity for success based bonus
Ideal Candidate Has
- Strong Follow-Through Behavior
- Analytical Approach To Decision Making
- A Passion for Cycling
- Remote Working Experience
- Experience with a majority of the following key technologies : Facebook ads, Retargeting Display Ads, A/B Split Testing.
Record a 2 minute video introducing yourself. Include:
- Who are you
- Where are you located
- What marketing experiance do you have
- What kind of cycling do you enjoy
- What other passions, etc, do you have
Post your video as an unlisted youtube and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org