Your job is do CAD model parts, for use in automotive grade 3d printing of electric bicycle motorcycle parts.
Our Greater Mission:
- Launch a new product line of High Performance Carbon Mountain Bike Wheels in 2020 (These are the wheels used on Mission #4 E-Bike)
- Launch a Smart Electric Mountain Bike with Motorcycle Lights in 2021
- Create a new category of highway speed legal electric bicycle motorcycles (Homologation) by 2022
- Motorbikes on Mars (Create an Automated Factory) by 2044
- Advance Sustainable Transportation To Explore Earth, Space, and The Singularity.
Your Outputs will be:
CAD Models for: (Preferring Fusion 360, but not limited)
1. Battery spacers
2. Battery pack moulds
3. PCBA enclosure(s)
4. Speaker enclosure
5. lamp shell / from camera enclosure
6. Display back-enclosure/mount
7. hand controls (L/R)
8. Rear camera enclosure
9. Taillight Lense (L/R)
10. Permenant label + usb enclosure"
Inputs that will be provided to you Are:
1. Full requirements, Sketches, designs, dimensions, and guidance of the part geometry.
2. Full specification of the necessary part.
3. Optional: CAD Workstation computer
Drives James Crazy
- When someone say they will do something, and they don’t.
- When no progress is made, not being updated that there is 'no progress'. I don't want to have to guess.
- Not being asked for help.
- Having to repeat things many times, when once was enough. I am very happy to re-explain things that aren't understood.
- Being late for scheduled meetings.
Working Terms / Timeline:
- Full-Time, on location in Chiang Mai.
- Compensation: Salary (Project or Monthly) + Optional: Equity + Optional: Free Room & Board
- Project Starts Immediately
- Our goal is to work with you longterm (year 2044+), if we're a good fit.